MyGiving.Online is our complete online donations management system, designed to re-imagine the way you handle donations and giving for your organisation by opening up new opportunities and saving you time.
Designed with our desktop application, Donations Co-ordinator, as it’s foundations it includes all of the same features and facilities as well as adding a variety of new ones. These features include:
- Unlimited donors, donations and purposes - We want MyGiving.Online to become a valuable facility to you to help grow your supporters and donors, so we enable an unlimited number of records to be stored without incurring any additional charges.
- Receive donations – It is now easier than ever to process and manage credit/debit card donations and contactless donations. You can also receive donations via your website, Direct Debit, QR codes, PayPal and JustGiving.
- Website integration - MyGiving.Online has the unique ability to communicate directly with your website. Enabling supporters and visitors to make online donations; 24 hours a day, 7 days a week – the details of which will automatically appear in your MyGiving.Online account, even if
- they are completely new donors.
- Minimal Manual Input – Import donations directly from your Bank Statements, your website (using our Donate Now button), JustGiving, your Parish Giving Scheme statement and PayPal to reduce the amount of donations you need to enter manually.
- Reduce Errors – The automatic postcode lookup facility means you no longer have to decipher illegible handwriting, simply type in the postcode, select the house number and the rest of the address is filled in for you.
- Cross Platform Compatibility – Because MyGiving is a cloud based application you can access it from almost any device with an internet connection, including PC’s, Apple Mac’s and Tablets.
- Unlimited User Accounts - Unlike our desktop application the number of users you can have linked to an organisation is unlimited. Plus each individual user can be assigned their own unique access rights, enabling you to determine what they can and can’t do.
- HMRC Accredited Claims Procedure – Submit your claim with confidence directly to the HMRC with our accredited claims procedure. Just one click of the mouse will automatically check the donations for eligibility and identify any address issues before filing the claim online.
- Indepth Reporting – Produce Audit reports as required by the HMC, aswell as variety of analysis reports to share with your PCC.
- Data Protection - Delete donor and donation details when they are no longer required in accordance with GDPR.
- Transfer to MyFundAccoutning.Online – Easily transfer donations to MyFundAccounting and remove the need to duplicate input.
- Input Donations in a Variety of Way – Enter donations either, individually or in batches using a variety of input screen.
MyGiving.Online costs £15 per month including VAT.
- Use of the software
- As many users as you wish
- As many donors as you wish
- All version upgrades
- Technical support by telephone, email and support ticket.
If you are a group of churches (such as a Parish) then the first church would cost £15 per month and each
subsequent church within the Parish would simply require an additional licence at a cost of £4 per month including
There are charges for accepting credit/debit card and Direct Debit donations. These are applied directly from the
relevant processing companies and are based on a per donation basis.
Credit/Debit card charges 1.9% + 20p
American Express 2.4% + 20p
PayPal for registered charities 1.4% + 20p
The Direct Debit charge is 1% per transaction but is also capped at a maximum of £2